CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another adventure

My mom left a few days ago. The boys no longer have a pink bathroom and our closet is well organized. The yard is almost weed free for a few days at least and we have a garden planted. Now we'll see how it all looks when we returnn home in 9 days.

The boys and I left today (in the van this time) and are headed to Spokane, WA. My first visit back there in 10 years (that's where I went to high school). We will meet my dad's family in Coeur d'Alene for my grandpa's memorial and then head to Chewella, WA to ride mules and 4-wheelers for a few days with my dad and Cherie. Andy will fly up for the weekend to attend the memorial.

From there we'll drive to Boise for a friend's wedding next weekend and then head home for the summer there. Hopefully we'll have a thriving garden when we return.

The boys were disappointed we weren't in the rv this trip, but they did great watching videos and playing a game I made for them in the car today. We only have 4 hours to go tomorrow. Plus, we are staying at a hotel with a pool tonight. We all had a great time swimming before bed. My back always hurts after swimming with them because they like me to throw them. We did stop and hike a little today at Multnomah Falls which was incredible. It's 500+ feet high.

The only draw back to the day is trying to get the boys to sleep in a hotel room. Certainly not a good way to end a day so I am off to tend to a bit of rowdiness in bed. Never a good combo when I let Riley and Conner share a bed.

0 comments: