Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
with 1 husband, 3 boys, and 2 parakeets
In June we went on our first camping trip of the summer. The five of us headed up the Poudre Canyon and found a great site out in the National Forest. This was Kemah's last camping trip with us and she enjoyed herself, except when the afternoon thunderstorms rolled through. We did a little hiking, but mostly just hung out. I was having more back issues since I had enjoyed myself on a roller coaster the week prior (sadly, my roller coaster career is now over) so I spent much time in our tent reading. I either needed to be standing or lying down, but that was fine with me. I had two great books with me and enjoyed my time while the boys played with fire and shot each other with airsoft guns. They even played "hunt Daddy." We hope to get back up there again this summer.
Posted by Heidi at 1:51 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment