We are finally feeling a bit more settled. There's nothing like volunteering your house as a meeting place for people you don't really know to force you into hanging some pictures and putting stuff away. Last Friday we had a potluck at our house for 15 people, some of whom we knew and others we didn't know. Andy was asked to be the Classical Conversations state speaker this year so, last month he attended some training back in N. Carolina with Leigh Bortins, the founder of CC. He then had to come back here and train other possible speakers so that is who was at our potluck, along with the state manager, who has orchestrated her speaking team. Needless to say, Friday morning we were hanging pictures everywhere. I used to be so concerned about getting them in the right place that it would take me forever to hang them. At this point, I was so sick of them sitting on the floor for the past 4 months that I just started putting nails in the walls and hanging stuff on them. Some weren't quite straight or level - no problem...I just pulled that nail out and moved it an inch or two. I'm fairly confident nobody will be peaking behind our pictures when they visit, but if they do, they might find a mess of holes hidden there.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment