A was offered the financial planner job last Thurs and he took it. We are excited he has employment in the near future. Although, he fels as if he was just offerred a chance to take a lot of tests and not really a job at this point. He will spend the next two months studying and taking tests for the various licenses he needs in order to work for Lincoln Financial. Towards the end of Feb he'll have to spend a week in Portland taking a class for one of the tests. Once he passes all his tests he will officially start his job (tentative date is 1 Apr, but we're hoping for sooner if he can get his tests out of the way). Unfortunately medical insur doesn't kick in until 60 days after that.
The boys are great. We're back into the swing of school. T is catching on to his math and really doing a good job. We switched to a different book and that has helped tremendously. It's all a matter of finding the curriculum that works with his learning style. We've been having some fun science time with two kits (crystals and slime) that they received from Grandpa and Grammy for Christmas. Next week is R's last week of music and then he and C will start an art class together. They are very excited for this. We have a fairly slow schedule right now and it's nice just hanging out at home, especially with all the rain coming down outside.
My Moms group started back up this week after the holiday break. It's always a fairly small group in the winter because there are so many people out sick (or home with sick kids). It's a great group of ladies though with lots of good discussion. I'm still knitting, although not as feverishly as before the holidays. I think I've now done 3 purses, 3 scarves and 15 hats. Send any requests my way. I love to knit, but it's hard to make something when I don't have someone in mind to make it for. I'm hoping to try a vest for one of the boys soon. It'll probably be for T so it will get the most wear as it's passed down, plus he loves to dress nice and he looks so handsome.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
1 comments:
Are you still out there, Heidi? I hope all is well! I miss your posts!
Post a Comment