We headed out this morning for Fort Collins where we met up with the rest of Andy's family for his cousin's graduation from CSU. The boys were pretty tired and restless after a long lunch. Riley and Conner didn't even last until all the graduates had entered the arena. I took them outside to listen to more whining about how tired they were (I couldn't blame them) and that they were hungry (they didn't eat all their lunch). So, basically, I got dressed up so I could walk with them to the Shell station mini mart and sit in there to drink water and eat pez and oreos. We walked back to the graduation just in time to see Drew walk across the stage as Conner fell asleep in my lap, drooling his blue sucker.
Mimmy and I decided to forego the graduation party and hang out with the boys at the hotel so they could eat a quick dinner and then burn some energy swimming for a while. They had a good time and needed the activity before heading off to bed.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment