We finally finished building Vladek's Dark Fortress after lunch today!! Now it seems we can get on with the rest of life. It has been all consuming these past few days. I was telling Andy at lunch that I had been contemplating getting Tegan a game boy for Christmas, but no longer is that a thought. He definitely needs to mature a bit first and learn how to manage his time. He was totally consumed with this castle building and whined any time he had to pull himself away from it and that is also how he's been with the computer lately too. They can only visit educational websites during the week so he won't get on the computer, but on the weekends (Fri-Sun) they can play games and "shop" - one of Tegan's favorite pastimes - and he gets this horrible attitude when asked to pull himself away from the computer then. We need a few lessons in time management and self-discipline.
Conner and I are spending the weekend alone together this weekend which seems very odd to me. Andy, Tegan and Riley are all going to a Cub Scout campout near the coast for 2 nights. Conner seems to be a very high maintenance kid when he's without his brothers because he's used to the constant source of entertainment so we'll see how it goes.
Conner and Riley's art class was cancelled yesterday due to lack of enrollment. They were the only two registered. Now Conner has no activity of his own to do. I feel so bad for him and am looking for something that he will enjoy that fits into our schedule. The only thing I found so far was the gymnastics and he didn't like it. He seems ok with it all though so maybe it's just me that is having a hard time with it.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment