Tegan just made his first, official, HUGE purchase. I took him to WalMart to spend his birthday money. He knew what he was going in for, but found it cost twice as much as he had thought it would be. I encouraged him to go ahead and get it because he had been saving all year for a huge Lego thing that cost even more and he ended up getting that for his birthday so he had this money that he didn't expect to have. Well, after hearing that he found something even bigger and decided to spend $100 on it. It was a very hard decision for him though and he waffled all the way through the checkout line. By the time we got home he was very happy he had made the decision to buy it. I enjoyed seeing him really think about spending that much money and watching him spend it on something he really wanted after saving for a whole year. He is now consumed by another 1300 piece Lego thing which we have set new parameters on so his daily priorities are not overlooked.
We just had a great weekend. Andy took Tegan and Riley to their first Cub Scout campout near the coast. They had so much fun hanging out together while shooting bb guns and arrows, making leather crafts and hiking. They ate cafeteria style and daddy let them fill their own plates with no nagging on what food to take which they enjoyed. They spent 2 nights out there together.
Conner and I had fun here. We watched a movie together (after he went to sleep I got to watch my own movie too), went for a bike ride to feed the ducks. I love this town. It's so beautiful and riding along the river on a beautiful fall day with my 4 year old in tow can't be beat. We also did some clay art, wrote his birthday thank yous and went out to dinner together and shared a yummy milkshake. It was great hanging out with just him.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment