CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 23, 2006

Fun with Conner

The other night we stopped by Subway to pick up dinner to take to the JV Football game here. As we were walking out of Subway Conner started having some trouble and the girls in line behind us started laughing. We looked down at him and saw something falling out of his pant leg. Andy bent down to help him and found Conner's big toy rifle stuck in there, but it had fallen out of the waist of his pants and he couldn't grab it. We had no idea he had brought that with him (any sort of a gun is highly frowned upon here so we tend to keep our very large collection in the confines of our home). I don't know how he walked into Subway in the first place but the only way to get him out was to pull the rifle all the way out of the bottom of his pants and walk out with it. He was very embarrassed since the girls were laughing at him, but I still laugh about it.

We still have an assortment of pumpkin and zucchini cookies (see previous post regarding cookies) in our freezer so I've started serving them as veggies rather than cookies and the boys love it. That seems better to me than tossing them all and wasting them.

Conner and I run/walk together on the river trail every Monday and Wednesday while Tegan and Riley are in karate. He's so fun to run with. He jabbers on about everything as I push him in the stroller. The leaves are incredible right now so we always collect a few on our way. It's fun to watch the changes in color each time we go out.

1 comments:

kesch said...

How lovely! I'm so glad you are enjoying my favorite season! See you soon.