Occassionally my past provides me with some great entertainment value. We met several other homeschool families for a guided nature walk at a local trail last week. Most of these families were from our old co-op and are very conservative ladies, who always wear long skirts. I'm slowly getting over my fear of offending them and really enjoy their company. I can't remember how we got on the subject but it ended with me telling them of how I had sucked a rabbit's eye ball out of its head while in survival training. The looks on their faces were priceless. They seemed to want to know more, but were trying to be polite and proper in not asking so I filled them in on additional details. They were in shock and I had a pretty good laugh about it with them.
The boys had fun at the annual barn party. We went with Mr. President, Batman and Capt Jack Sparrow. Tegan and Riley bobbed for apples for the first time ever.


Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment