I was home alone last night while all the boys were at Cub Scouts. I decided to forgo my bible study in an effort to balance our checkbook (since our computer was down for 4 months this has been a lengthy process, but complete, as of last night). While working the doorbell rang which was odd at 8:15 pm. I went to answer it and no one was there, but I found a wrapped package left on the door mat. It looked like a kid had wrapped this small box in Christmas paper. I unwrapped and found a box of lime jello inside. It seemed very odd to me and a bit disturbing so I threw it all in the trash and went back to work. About 15 minutes later the guys got home and we had to unload all the popcorn they brought home for the popcorn sale. After finishing and the boys went off to get ready for bed I finally brought the jello incident up to Andy (I hadn't wanted to do it in front of the boys because they would worry). About half way through my questioning he started dying laughing and called Tegan in to see if he knew anything about the jello in the trash. I now realized they had played a pretty good joke on me. Tegan had wrapped it at Cub Scouts to practice bow tying and they decided to leave it secretly as a gift on our doorstep. They "evaded" down the street and hid in the bushes while Tegan rang the bell and ran. They couldn't figure out why I didn't say anything when they got home and why they couldn't find any evidence of it anywhere, but they didn't think to look in the trash. We all got a pretty good laugh out of it.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment