I now have carniverous plants growing in my fridge for the next two months (thanks aunt Tesa :) ). Tegan can't wait to start feeding them insects. There are Bionicle pieces all over the living room thanks to ebay. I have to admit, Tegan finally made a very wise purchase on there. Tegan had his adnoids x-rayed today to determine whether or not he'll have them removed. Conner and I have started running on the river trail during karate again. It's so good to be outside, but hard to motivate myself as I'm still trying to get over a cold. We had rain today for the first time in 3 1/2 weeks. I think it's here to stay for a while now.
Andy and Tegan made it home from their camping/hunting trip and had a great time. Tegan shot a rifle and pistol. He did great hitting the paper plate target, but didn't get any bunnies this time. They hiked close to 8 miles over two days.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment