Tegan and Andy left yesterday at 4:45am with Jason. I haven't heard from them since, but am sure they are having a great time hiking, camping and shooting at things in the high desert of south central Oregon. I had fun with Riley and Conner yesterday. We spent all morning moving their things between rooms. I can't believe Riley really wants his own room, but he's very excited. I feel sorry for Conner because he doesn't have anyone to talk to at bedtime anymore. Tegan just curls up with a book each night and won't talk to anyone. It does make bedtime more peaceful for us though. R and C were actually a great help. I decided to pay them 10 cents for every toy they would sell me and then it would be mine to do what I wanted with. Money talks with them! Riley made $7.20 and Conner made $5.80 (yes, they actually got rid of 72 and 58 toys respectively and it didn't make much of a dent). I have a pile for Tegan to look at that I'm going to offer him $6 for. I'm fairly certain he'll take me up on it. We actually have excess storage spots in their rooms now.
After spending all morning working on the rooms I took C and R to Super Suppers and had a great time with them making 7 meals for our freezer. Andy convinced me to go there this week and get the big meat dishes since we would spend about the same amount on those. Then we'll intersperse those with beans and pasta from here. I was a little worried taking them both in there, but it was great. We were the only ones there the whole time and they did so good about not arguing over who got to pour what. Riley was ready to take off on his own and follow the recipes, but I wasn't ready for him to do that. Of course they loved the snacks offered as well. We went from there to get Blizzards at DQ to supplement them while I completed several errands.
They got in bed at 7:30 and I got to watch a movie. It was a great day.
Since Tegan was struggling with losing his own room I tried to be creative in making sure he had something to still call his own space. I spent the day today sewing a curtain type thing to go across the bottom bunk so that's his private space right now. He can't play much in there, but at least he can go there to be alone which he needs at times. I think he'll like it.
R and C had a great day playing together today. It's amazing how the dynamics change when just one of them is out of the picture. They absolutely loved playing with all of Tegan's Star Wars stuff without having to deal with his rules of them.
They all have the e-bay lingo down. Conner is adament about not placing bids on the Bionicle stuff he wants. He only wants "buy it now" options. He doesn't like the idea of "losing" the bid. He also tells me to put items he likes on "watch" in "my ebay". Man, they learn so fast. I made him bid on something today to try to get it for less than just buying it. He was so mad and then he lost the bid so now he has spent $10 extra dollars to get what he wanted, but he's happy he got it and I think he's happy I was wrong about him being able to get it for less. Riley was wiser and bought a used one with free shipping so he didn't have to pay near as much.
T had his follow up ENT appt on Thursday. We are going to schedule him for surgery to get his adenoids taken out. It sounds like it's fairly minor surgery and he won't have to spend the night in the hospital so I think it will go ok. We hope this will help his overall breathing, his snoring and his ears.
R and C are now in the bath together and it sounds like they are having a bit too much fun so I'd better go supervise.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
1 comments:
Alec begs me for his own room. I think when Owen gets a little older and moves to a bed I will put him and Evan together and Alec can have his own room. I figure that will be about 3 more years - Alec will be 13 and he can have it for 5 years until he graduates then Evan can move in there. I guess that is if we still live here! Ha - as if we are going anywhere!
Post a Comment