I've been home with sick boys all week and it's getting long. Tegan and Riley have bad colds and it's bound to pass through all of us unfortunately. I had to take Tegan to the ENT dr yesterday and we have a follow-up appt tomorrow. His ears have been hurting off and on for several months, but they've gotten worse and make it hard for him to sleep. I just hope Tegan gets well enough to head out on his camping/bunny hunting trip early friday with Andy and a friend.
We're in the process of switching the boys' rooms around. It's Riley's turn for his own room, but to Tegan's dismay. They have a lot of stuff to move. Tegan requested we do most of it while he's out of town this weekend so he doesn't have to watch. He's known this time was coming, but it's so hard for him.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment