Sorry for the lack of updates here. It's been hard to think of writing ever since Treelan died. I go to update this blog and then feel there's really nothing of any significance to report here except that we're all alive and doing what we do each day. I've had to take some time and work through this a bit.
I'm still working on it all, but thought I'd give you an update of the mundane happenings in our lives in the mean time.
I've flossed every day but one ever since my dental appt in mid Dec - big accomplishment for me.
Riley is thinking school might be getting more fun for him.
Conner now joins them at school 2.5 days a week - I'm not sure what to do with myself, but the time seems to fill up quickly.
As of 5:30 tonight I finished the course requirements for taking the state lending license exam which I hope to take this week before I head to my grandma's next weekend.
I swore I would NEVER allow video games in this house, but we now own two Nintendo DS's compliments of Christmas giftcards to the boys. We're letting them go all out playing it this weekend, but after that they have decided to set their own limitations on play time. They've decided to only play for 30 minutes each on Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week. It's actually much less than I would have allowed, but they seem happy with the arrangement so I'm happy to let it stand.
I got a new camera for Christmas and it has been so fun. I'll post some of the photos when I get on my other computer to upload them. After 5 years of not being able to take action shots with my slow camera I can get all I want now - a very important feature with 3 active boys.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment