My first academic endeavor since my AF days and I passed. I was quite worried about taking my mortgage licensing test this morning, but I must have studied good enough. I don't know how close I came to not passing as they don't give you your actual score, but it doesn't matter. I have LOVED all the math calculations on the test prep stuff and on the test itself. I had forgotten how much fun a good math problem can be. I look forward to continuing those as I help people find loans that fit them. Hopefully, I'll start working on my first loan next week.
On another note I've taken to reading TONS lately and wanted to remember more about the books I've read so I've started a new blog site with my little thoughts on the books. I try to write down enough to jog my memory, but not enough to give the whole plot away. If you're looking for something to read you can check this out (look on the side of this in the links section) and see if there is anything that interests you.
Also, a note on my cousin's killer: supposedly he was trying to join a gang in Albuquerque and in order to join he was tasked with killing a "whitie." Unfortunately, that person ended up being Treelan. I think his grand jury hearing was yesterday, but I haven't heard the outcome of it yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment