The packing has begun! I’ve got my box procuring procedures down and have been quite successful. Each night that I need more boxes I head to Trader Joe’s at 8:30pm when they are unloading all their dry goods to restock the shelves. The boys and I grab a cart and stroll the aisles gathering boxes of all sizes. On Tuesdays at 1pm the liquor store deliveries are unpacked for the week so we can get some great “book” boxes there. I laugh looking in our garage right now with all the liquor boxes in there. It looks like we're a couple of alcoholics. I also have the names and number for the Safeway produce managers in hopes of getting some apple and orange boxes, but haven’t called at the right times yet.
On an interesting side note I went to the liquor store on Sunday at 11am. It was pouring rain so I was very excited to find an array of spots open right in front of the door. And also pleased to see it looked like no one else was in there since I needed to talk to someone about getting boxes. However, I walked in and found quite a few customers milling the aisles and even had to wait to talk to someone about boxes. I decided that either, they did not want to be seen at the liquor store on Sunday and thus parked further away or could not drive to get there do, most likely, to DUI convictions.
Yesterday we didn't get any packing in. I woke up and could not believe the schedule I had ahead of me. We headed to chess at 8:10, then returned home at 10:30. Met the "window guy" at our house at 11:00, grabbed a quick bite of lunch (cheese and crackers) and then headed to piano at 11:50. We went straight from piano to the liquor store to gather boxes then off to gymnastics for Riley and Conner. Tegan worked on his writing assignment for the week and I prepped for the orchestra part of class that I teach on Thursdays (no, I have no musical background or skill, but the book "Classical Music for Dummies" is awesome). Tegan and I left briefly to pick up a friend at school then returned to pick up Riley and Conner. NEXT, we headed straight to Chuck E. Cheese. This was the little friend's birthday present from the boys and for some reason I thought this would be a good day to do it. After dropping the friend off at home we rushed home for a quick dinner (a sweet friend had just given me a quick freezer meal that came in so handy). At 6pm we loaded the car one last time and headed to church so I could give a CC info meeting. The boys had all their games and snacks for the evening and I had all my necessary books along with the computer and projector. We finally got home at 9pm and all fell into bed. What a long day!
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
1 comments:
Okay - did I miss something?! Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment