CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Our Week

We've had a fun week starting our new Botany program (the Apologia science books are excellent). Today we built a "light hut" and potted many seeds to use in projects later on. We've been waiting all year for spring to arrive so we could start this study. Science should be more regular now. Tegan's writing has improved so much this year. I mentioned today that he might be ready to start cursive and he got so excited.

The boys had their last karate class this week, which they were sad about, but they knew it was coming. Hopefully they'll be able to start back up in Sep and then Conner will get to join them too. I need to figure what we're going to do for physical activity now. Still trying to talk them into a triathlon with no success.

We're headed to a little town on the northern Oregon coast tommorrow, to stay for the weekend with some friends who are visiting there. We've never been on the northern half of the coast and we've wanted to explore that since we moved here. I think I'll finally get to go on my Tillamook cheese factory tour.

I think I've received all my support responses for my mission trip and am absolutely amazed at the results. I have a huge amount of prayer accompanying me on this trip and the money sent in equalled exactly the amount I needed to raise. I know there will be trials and challenges during this week in Jamaica, but it is sure off to a good start. Sign language is going well too. My friend teaching us is so good with the boys and getting them involved.

0 comments: