I never know when I'll find one of Riley's experiments lying around. This was the sight I encountered when I entered the boys bathroom one day. It all looked pretty, but it had obviously been sitting there for quite some time (I typically try to avoid this room) as the water was seeping through the small Dixie cups and pooling on the counter. When I enquired as to what was going on the first two responses were, "I don't know, it's something Riley is doing." I had to find the source, and once I did he was more than willing to share his current experiment with me. He had colored each of those cups of water by stirring a marker tip in it and now he was waiting to see which color would disappear first. Unfortunately, they cups he chose would not allow him to complete this experiment. That was okay though, because he had a great time clogging the sink drain and watching what happened when all the colors were poured in together.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment