I just had to pull myself away from a most wonderful spot in order to be productive (if you can consider writing a blog productive). I was sitting on the couch knitting with R sitting next to me and then C next to him. C and I listened as R read aloud to us for almost a half hour. It was so sweet and cozy on this drizzly day.
We've had a great week with our usual activities and busyness, but it was relaxing as well. On Monday we did lots of school before taking T to gymanstics (we switched this from Wed). A friend invited me out for the evening so I got the night off and the boys got a night for just the boys which they love. I met my friend at dinner and then we went to another friends house and visited until almost midnight. It was a nice, unexcpected change in my schedule.
On Tuesday morning we headed to Moms. We broke from our normal schedule of teaching and had a craft day instead. It was so fun. One of the moms brought all the supplies for card making which I wasn't going to participate in until I saw how easy she made it. She got my limited amount of creativitiy flowing and I had a great time making the cards (many of which I finished at home). I also participated in the knitting lessons since I've been wanting to learn for years. I LOVE it! I'm in the process of making a felted wool purse and almost have both sides done, then I'll have to ask for instruction on making the shoulder strap. The boys all want hats next. That afternoon was spent in the living room with me knitting, C napping and T and R perusing the toy catalogs that arrived. R had a good time in his music class and I spent the time knitting :) while C and T played.
Thankfully I made it my Moms in Touch (MIT) meeting on time Wed morning and then I headed to the pool to workout before the rest of the family got up. The boys got up and finished most of their school and family service first thing because they knew friends were coming to play. A new youth leader at our church and his family arrived from CA last week so we invited his wife and 2 boys (ages 3 and 4) over to play. It was a nice day so we were outside for most of the time and they seemed to have a great time together. It was our turn to host the Sims for dinner (we switch off every other Wed before AWANA) so they were here for a rushed dinner before we all headed off to our various bible studies.
R and C had gymnastics this morning (Thurs) so I dropped T off at his friends (Jack) house for that hour. R is so good at everything but we can't convince him to move up to the next group. He wants to be there to help C. How can I argue with that? Then I left R and C at Jack's and took T to piano. His teacher has been thoroughly impressed with him. He's having a great time with it. Over the weekend he and I searched the web and found some sheet music for the Star Wars theme song. We were able to print out the first page for free so he has it memorized and played it for his teacher. Needless to say I got lots of knitting done this morning while waiting at classes. It was wonderful knitting in a quiet house, by the woodstove while the piano was being played so pleasantly by my son. Now we're back to this afternoon and knitting on the couch.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment