Tegan and Riley were so sweet tonight. While driving home from a friend's they asked what we were having for dinner. I told them I didn't know, but I'd figure it out when we got home. Tegan suggested Carl's Jr, but I said no because we didn't need to spend money there right now. Then he said, "I want to take everyone there if Riley will help me." Riley agreed so we went through the drive through and the two of them split the bill of $11.45. It was so generous of them, especially considering Riley cleaned out his piggy bank (except for 47 cents).
We had a spur of the moment busy day yesterday. We woke up with no plans so I asked Tegan if he wanted to ask a friend over whom he'd been begging for for a while. Josh came to play for a few hours then we headed to the library for a birds of prey exhibit which was really cool. We saw some owls and a hawk up close, without cages. I think we'll go visit their rescue facility in town this fall where they have over 60 birds who are unable to be released back into the wild because they're too injured.
While driving home from the library a friend called to tell us the Touch-A-Truck exhibit was happening that evening. We rushed home and packed a picnic dinner and headed to the park. The boys got to climb all over various city trucks (fire, police, hummer, ice cream, street sweeper, moving, semi, bus, etc). The highlight was honking all the horns (it was a loud place to be) and the free ice cream they handed out.
Last weekend I had the house to myself - it was wonderful! Andy took the boys to a friend's lake cabin for a camp out. I was exhausted so I opted to stay home. As soon as they walked out the door I promptly took an hour and a half nap then decided I should be a little productive. I finished refinishing the deck and fertilized the yard. Then I rented a movie and ate dinner in bed while watching it. I caught another nap on Sunday after church before they returned home.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment