We spent the morning adding 12 new pets to our household. Each boy is raising 4 worms in a jar. They have been begging to do this all summer and I finally gave in. I do have them convinced that they have to go back outside in a month so they can find a good place to live for the winter. They have named them all (Conner's 4 are all named Slithery since he couldn't tell them apart, Riley's are each a variation of Slimey, and Tegan has Lucy, Casserole, Slider and Precaution). They love watching them in their jars. These are amazingly fast worms so they are actually fun to watch, but I'm worried a jar will break and they'll be all over the kitchen floor. Riley got a free book from the Library for joining their summer reading program and he picked out "Pets in a Jar" so we'll see what our next pet will be soon, I'm sure.
I took the boys for a walk/bike ride tonight. They are all so cute riding along together. They have their order with Tegan first, then Riley and then Conner. Each shorter and on a smaller bike than the one in front. They stop at each corner to wait for me, all lined up perfectly. We've been having such a fun summer together. I and the boys are loving our "Camp Truitt" with one special activity a day. I did just find out today that we won a free slot at a 4 day Karate summer camp (we entered the drawing at the children's festival last weekend). I need to call them back and find out what age it is for and when it is so hopefully someone can attend. That will be an exciting change of plans for Tegan or Riley.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment