What a week. I felt like I was going non-stop until Friday. I got lots of training time in, both for my job and the half marathon, plus I had lots to do around the house and help out at school Wed afternoon. The boys also had spirit week at school all week so we had to wake up each day and dress a special way for that day which made the mornings a bit more stressful than usual and they were late ALL week. Monday was the best with "crazy hair day." They have been growing their hair out since they started school just for this day. Tegan had a triple mohawk with the center one being close to 7 inches tall. Conner had one 6 inch mohawk and Riley just had all his hair sticking straight up - if we would have died it orange and red it would have looked like a flame coming out the top of his head. They looked so good and it held all day. I learned the secret to a fun hairstyle that will hold without frustration is Elmer's glue (gel works better than the white stuff because it doesn't give that dandruff look, but they both hold spectacularly). They all looked just as good at the end of the day and a nice warm shower rinsed it out with ease. Depending on the style you might want to water the glue down a bit (when applying to dry hair, which is the quickest way) and blow dry it into shape and then put it on thick for the final hold. I'll post pictures someday.
Roblox Rhythm Track Cheat
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment